Header Ads

How to reinvent your phone without buying a new one

Image: William Joel / The Verge Hi, friends! Welcome to Installer No. 6, your guide to the best and Verge-iest stuff in the world. (If you’re new here, first of all, hi, hello, welcome, and second of all, you can read all the old editions at the Installer homepage.) This week, I’ve been watching the wacky sci-fi series Command Z from Steven Soderbergh, updating all my browsers to fix a scary security issue, reading and listening to Cory Doctorow rage against Big Tech, cackling at this video about the state of the Hyperloop, trying the Endel app as work music instead of my all-day movie soundtracks playlist, and slowly cleaning up my camera roll with some help from Swipewipe. Also this week, I have for you a bunch of new Apple gear (shocking, I know), two books worth… Continue reading… from The Verge – All Posts
https://ift.tt/BsRnbrA via Grabey
http://dlvr.it/SwDRkl

Fashion

Tech

Animals

News

Games

Entertainment

Social

Sports

Travel

Powered by Blogger.