Header Ads

How I learned that Google Lens is more than a gimmick

Image: Google Last Saturday, I discovered two things: I needed to buy a doorbell for my mother’s apartment, and Google Lens could be a really useful time-saver. Here’s what happened: my mother lives in a large apartment complex that was built in the 1970s — and I suspect the doorbells on the apartment doors are the same that were installed then. They click more than they actually ring. I’ve got perfectly good hearing, and I have trouble hearing when somebody presses the doorbell; for my mother, who wears hearing aids, it’s nearly impossible. Recently, I finally decided to do something about it. The photo isn’t great, but Google Lens was able to identify the bell on the neighbor’s door. I spent a couple of hours shopping online…. Continue reading… from The Verge – All Posts https://ift.tt/4Gpxb59 via Grabey
http://dlvr.it/SdyzDV

Fashion

Tech

Animals

News

Games

Entertainment

Social

Sports

Travel

Powered by Blogger.