Header Ads

Adele almost fell off the stage in Brisbane

During the opening moments of her Queensland concert on Saturday night, the 28-year-old Grammy-winner almost tripped on her flowing red gown while singing her opening number Hello.

Like the true professional she is, Adele recovered from the near-miss, later telling fans at the GABBA stadium during one of her frequent chats in-between songs it was the reason she hit the ‘dodgy note’ in the song.
And she also blamed upcoming movie Beauty And The Beast for her trip.
‘I don’t know if you saw, but after you did your marvelous sing along to the Hello chorus, I nearly tripped up those stairs did you see me, Oh My God!’ she said on stage.
She added: ‘I’ve never worn a dress like this, I’m basically celebrating Beauty And The Beast coming out.
‘But I forgot to lift it up and tried to run up and nearly fell over. I’m sure you heard my dodgy note afterwards, I f*****g s**t myself.
Adele almost took a tumble off stage in Brisbane - but survived to swear about it
Adele was performing at The Gabba in Brisbane when the near-miss happened (Picture: Getty Images)
The Turning Tables singer admitted she was struggling to deal with the balmy Queensland weather as Australia approaches the end of their summer season.
‘I’m sure you’re not sweating because you’re used to it,’ she joked.
‘You also haven’t got your face on a 40 foot high screen in front of this many people,’ she said.
Adele's flowing red dress almost saw her trip on stage in Brisbane (Picture: Getty Images)
Adele’s flowing red dress almost saw her trip on stage in Brisbane (Picture: Getty Images)
Adele is infamous for her amusing on-stage antics and off-the-cuff comments during her live sets.
Source: http://metro.co.uk/2017/03/05/adele-almost-fell-off-the-stage-in-brisbane-but-lived-to-tell-punters-she-almost-st-herself-6489377/#mv-b

Fashion

Tech

Animals

News

Games

Entertainment

Social

Sports

Travel

Powered by Blogger.