Header Ads

Sir Patrick Stewart mistakenly believed he was circumcised for much of his life

The 76-year-old actor appeared on The Graham Norton Show to promote X-Men flick Logan, but divulged how he thought he’d undergone circumcision when he was a young child – only to have his world come crashing down through a close encounter with his wife.

Speaking on the show, Patrick said: ‘One night with my wife, as you do, we were talking about stuff and I mentioned my circumcision and she said: “You’re not circumcised.”
‘I said, “What do you mean? That’s ridiculous, I should know. All my life my mother has told me it was fashionable at the time.”
‘I happened to be seeing my doctor the next day for a check-up so while he was down there I said, “By the way, my wife and I have had a little disagreement, I am circumcised, aren’t I?”
‘He took a closer look and said: “Not! I am Jewish, and definitely know the difference!”’
patrick-stewart-gif
Incredible.
Soon realising he was on a hugely popular chat show, Patrick added: ‘Oh no, my grandchildren will be watching this!’
He appeared alongside Logan co-star Hugh Jackman on the show, with renowned best bud Sir Ian McKellen and singer James Blunt also on the couch.
Patrick has been married to wife Sunny Ozell since 2013, with Ian McKellen performing the wedding ceremony, and has been married twice before.
Source: http://metro.co.uk/2017/02/24/sir-patrick-stewart-believed-he-was-circumcised-for-much-of-his-life-until-his-wife-told-him-otherwise-6469288/#mv-b

Fashion

Tech

Animals

News

Games

Entertainment

Social

Sports

Travel

Powered by Blogger.