Header Ads

Beautiful poem tattooed proposal to girlfriend

37-year-old Kevin Sheridan popped the question to his unsuspecting bride-to-be and mother of his three children Jo Holmes, 32, 



by getting the beautiful poem, which was penned by his mum, permanently etched onto the back of his left shoulder last week.



The poem reads:
Our family is now complete with Nancy, Matilda and Arthur. With angels watching over us to protect us ever after.
My family mean the world to me and all walk with my name. I wondered if someday soon you would like to do the same?
Join with me on a journey that will last for all our life. I love you Jo, so I am asking, will you be my wife?
In a touching video, Jo bursts out crying as she reads the new ink on Kevin’s back before jokingly shouting ‘I said no’ and then accepting a ‘gorgeous’ white gold and diamond ring.
The parents-of-three, from East Grinstead, West Sussex, have been together for seven years and never planned to get married.

Full Story: http://metro.co.uk/2017/02/21/man-proposes-to-girlfriend-with-beautiful-poem-tattooed-on-his-shoulder-6463139/

Fashion

Tech

Animals

News

Games

Entertainment

Social

Sports

Travel

Powered by Blogger.