Header Ads

Mariah Carey to cancel Christmas concerts for respiratory infection

Mariah Carey to cancel Christmas concerts for respiratory infection

Mariah Carey has been forced to cancel her Christmas concerts for medical reasons and on the order of her doctor.
She left fans devastated after canceling dates on her upcoming All I Want For Christmas tour.
The much sought-after tickets had been snapped up after going on sale earlier this year with fans clambering to catch the diva in action during the holiday season - but now thousands will be left disappointed.
But Mariah has been ordered by her doctor to cancel her shows until she has a full bill of health once more.
Mariah, 47, is suffering from a respiratory infection, leaving her unable to hit those famous high notes.
Breaking the news on her Twitter page, the Heartbreaker singer said: "Lambs! Just in time for the holiday gift-giving season, it seems I’ve received a present of my own; a lovely upper respiratory infection after last week’s flu. Bleak!
"You know there is nothing I love more than celebrating the holidays with my festive Christmas show, but I have to take my doctor’s orders and rest until he says I can sing on stage," she added.
The tour was scheduled to commence in Canada this Friday but her official website says the tour will now be starting on November 27 in New York City.
Mariah's UK dates on December 10 and 11 are expected to continue as planned.
While some fans shared their best wishes and hope she'd get will soon, some of the 'Lambs' missing out rushed to Twitter to share their disappointment.
"The Christmas Holidays are not the same without you," tweeted one.
"Christmas is canceled until I see this show," fired another.
A third demanded: "Just give me my money back.
"I’m physically crying still," wept a fourth.
The ever-popular festive favorite All I want for Christmas is You, from Mariah 's album 'Merry Christmas' has sold over 14 million copies worldwide since it's release in 1994.
To celebrate her ongoing yuletide success, Mariah is bringing her famous holiday tour to the UK for the first time this winter.
She is set to play Manchester Arena on December 10 and London's The O2 on the 11, delighting fans with many of her iconic Christmas hits.

Fashion

Tech

Animals

News

Games

Entertainment

Social

Sports

Travel

Powered by Blogger.